Select A Vehicle
New Passenger VehiclesLEAF From £23,490MICRA From £9,880NOTE From £11,650JUKE From £12,995QASHQAI From £16,895QASHQAI+2 From £18,195X-TRAIL From £26,215PATHFINDER From £32,945NAVARA From £18,000370Z From £26,995370Z ROADSTER From £32,080GT-R From £76,610New Commercial VehiclesNV200 VAN From £13,290PRIMASTAR From £17,255CABSTAR From £18,040NV400 From £19,270
- Tools and Services
- About Us
NISSAN LEAF From £23,490 On the road price includes VAT at 2011 rate of 20% and £5000 government incentive.
Meet the groundbreaking Nissan LEAF, the world's first affordable, mass produced family 100% electric vehicle which is available to buy now.
No oil, no petrol tank, no gearbox, no exhaust pipe, the Nissan LEAF offers a completely new driving experience. From a standing start, 280Nm of torque is instantly delivered to respond faster than a conventional 2.5-litre V6 engine. Almost silent, it has smooth powerful acceleration with a top speed of over 90mph all without producing any emissions1.
The Nissan LEAF’s green credentials don’t end there; with more than 20% being made from recycled materials, this electric vehicle is responsible before you’ve even driven it. Even after years of quiet, zero emissions driving, LEAF remains 95% recoverable, including the battery.
Being green has its advantages, and not only for the planet. Thanks to zero emissions, LEAF owners are exempt from road tax (VED), company car tax and congestion charge if you are travelling into London. What’s more, the Nissan LEAF’s running costs are a fraction of a conventional car’s. Charging it at home at night (when electricity rates are lowest) means it costs from less than 2p per mile to run2. That’s the minimum equivalent of an incredible 300mpg3 compared to a petrol car. Even topping up LEAF during peak hours is unlikely to cost you more than 4p4 per mile. No more trips to the petrol station and, even better, no more coughing up over £65 for a gallon of unleaded ever again.
Unlike many electric vehicles, the LEAF was designed from the battery up, with every part styled to increase range, reduce road and wind noise. The laminated lithium-ion batteries are found along the floor of the vehicle, resulting in a low centre of gravity, and 50/50 weight distribution delivers incredible handling. It also means a spacious cabin with room for five adults and a large boot. There’s no compromise on safety either, with LEAF the first electric vehicle to be awarded a five-star NCAP safety rating making it one of the safest vehicles on the road in Europe today.
The Nissan LEAF comes with some clever technology as standard, and this includes its unique intelligent satellite navigation system powered by CARWINGS. LEAF allows you to see how far you can travel on the remaining charge, find charging stations at your location or destination, and even remotely turn on your climate control with a smartphone app.
All this is just the beginning of the story. Find out more about the incredible Nissan LEAF by selecting ‘EV specialist’ from the ‘Tools and Services’ menu above, where applicable. Alternatively, contact your local Electric Vehicle Specialist.
Please note: new or used Nissan LEAF´s can only be purchased from Electric Vehicle Specalist dealers.
1. LEAF emits zero CO2 emission whilst driving.
2. Nissan’s recommended method of home charging is via an approved Home Charging Unit, which provides the quickest, most convenient and reassuring way to charge at home. Nissan suggests that you do not charge your LEAF using a domestic 3-pin socket without first having an electrical inspection, which we can offer free of charge. Nissan LEAF customers are entitled to one free electrical inspection at their chosen location. Ask your nearest Nissan LEAF dealer for further details. 2p figure based on a national average of British Gas Clear & Simple Economy 7 Direct Debit unit rates as at 16th November 2012, assuming 7 hours of charging at the night rate and one hour on daytime rate. A 109 mile charge range, 95% charging efficiency. A daily standing charge of 17.579p also applies.
3. This "equivalent" figure is based on a price comparison. The average price of a gallon of petrol is £6.315 (as quoted in the AA fuel price report, October 2012). The cost of powering the LEAF for one mile is 1.86p, based on a natural average of British Gas Clear & Simple Economy 7 Direct Debit unit rates as at 16th November 2012, assuming 7 hours of charging at the night rate and one hour on daytime rate. A daily standing charge of 17.579p also applies. So, for the same price as a gallon of petrol, the LEAF can be charged enough times to be driven 339.5 miles.
4. Based on British Gas Clear & Simple UK average monthly direct debit rate as at 16th November 2012, assuming 8 hours of charging, 95% charging efficiency and 109 mile range. A daily standing charge of 15.579p also applies.
5. Based on average UK fuel prices in October 2012, figures supplied by the AA.
You + Nissan CARE
You are at the heart of everything we do and that's why we're committed to offering the best customer service on the market - You + Nissan CARE. Centred on five commitments, it gives you real benefits, like keeping you mobile, resolving your problems promptly and offering you continuous roadside assistance.
You care about having your problems resolved quickly.
Nissan will propose how to resolve any problem within two working days.
You care about quality enough to have your Nissan serviced at a Nissan dealership.
Nissan says thanks by giving you continuous Nissan Roadside Assistance for free.
You care about getting the right Nissan model, engine and gearbox to test drive.
Nissan will guarantee that's what you'll get when you pre-book your test drive either online or through our customer service centre.
You care about getting the best value for money when it comes to service and repair.
Nissan will price match like for like competitor written quotes within 10 miles of your local dealer.
You care about staying on the road when your Nissan is in for service or repair.
Nissan will keep you mobile free of charge.
If you'd like to find out more simply click here.
Images shown are for guidance purposes. In some instances photos are of non UK specification vehicles and do not represent a specific model, grade or offer.